[Harp-L] Kendrick Texas Crude for sale

I have a Kendrick Texas Crude Harp amp for sale.  This is the tweed trapazoidal amp with the Kendrick 12 inch black frame speaker.  When dialed in, there may be nothing sweeter, a lot of punch.  I am the second owner, original owner thought it looked cool but never played it, I have a number of amps and mostly played this one in the house, no issues, a little dusty, but nearly mint.  I said I would never sel it, but make an offer, the Cruncher is calling!  Also have an original Gibson Falcon with Jensen 12 inch speaker, tremelo, reverb, think Kalamazoo's big brother. The usual wear and tear but works fine except for the tone channel, sound a bit chimey to me, my amp tech says it is probably just a cap, but he thought it sounded fine.  I didnb't leave it with him because he take so long, but no big deal.  Best offer.  Thanks.