Here are the harp keys to the other tunes:
1-D 2-Bb 3-F 4-Db 5-F# 6-A 7-C 8-D 9-E 10-Bb

mike

On Oct 4, 2007, at 1:04 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 06:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Toots Hard Bopper
To: Jon Harl <jharl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx,	Guy Buxman
	<gbuxman@xxxxxxxxx>

I've been listening to alot of Gary Primich's music
the past couple of weeks.

Gary was another great chromatic player, as well as
diatonic player.

I've been stuck on his "Texas Love Kit" song from his
"Dog House Music" CD, listening to it several dozen
times and trying to learn it.

I believe he is using a Bb chromatic, playing in 3rd
position, and uses the slide quite a bit.  What a
cool song !

Unfortunately, I don't currently have a Bb chromatic,
so I used the Audacity software to convert it to the
key of D so that I could learn it using a C chromatic.

God bless you Gary, and thank you for your music!