Re: [Harp-L] Prayers for Harmonica Instructor, Tulsa Read

Break a leg brother. We're all there with you. Your in all our prayers.

TUL1RD@xxxxxxx wrote:
This Wednesday I will be going into the hospital for the first of two operations on my left lung, due to what the lung surgeon thinks is Cancer, as a result from my mouth Cancer that I had gone through a year and a half ago. I have been going through many tests this past two months, and there is a spot as big as my fist on my left lung. I wanted to conduct my seminars this past summer at the SPAH convention, but I have been ill at times. Hopefully I will be able to do so next summer. I am asking my fellow harmonica players to say a prayer for me this Wednesday, that I may be on my way to being cured as I take on another battle. Thank you, and God Bless. Tulsa Read