Re: [Harp-L] Prayers for Harmonica Instructor, Tulsa Read

Tulsa, may God be with you in all you  do and all you do for others. I need
all the practice I can get praying, and I  will include you in mine tonight and
on forward. There is something to the power  of prayer and I pray for
everybody here and couldn't anybody stop me if they  wanted to. Harp players are
special people and we all need to hang  together.

     Randy
    BiscuitBoy Blues