[Harp-L] Re: harmonica music

FYI, Ms. Tamblin further advises that she only wants instrumental music--no vocals.

Richard Hunter wrote:
All,

I received the following request earlier today. If you can supply the information requested, which is specifically for recordings of OLD-TIME TRADITIONAL OLD WEST/GOSPEL HARMONICA MUSIC--something that sounds like cowboys around the campfire--please reply directly to Ms. Tamlin at cktamlin@xxxxxxxx Please be as specific as possible, i.e. artist/album title/label (if known) so that Ms. Tamblin will be able to find and order recommended CDs.

CLU KATHY TAMLIN wrote:
Hi-
I'm looking for a harmonica CD, but not just ANY CD!!! I want one that has an old west/gospel feel to it, I've searched thru some of the artists, and can't settle on one. Can you recommend one?
Thank you!
KT

Regards, Richard Hunter hunterharp.com harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter