[Harp-L] Harmonica on commercials and artist sessions

Happy Fall Y'all...good to be home for a bit!! I wish I could make
Bonfiglio's seminar in Dallas it'll be GREAT!! Try and make it you'll learn
TONS of terrific stuff!!

Last week I saw their was some interest on Harmonica in Commercials and
Jingles....feel free to go to my demo page on esessions. The Harmonica
samples are under MUSICIANS then go to "Wind/Reeds"-click on Harmonica and
then page down to: audio samples...

Then...if you wanna hear some Vocals, I'm under "Male Vocalist"....here's
the link...hope you enjoy the listen....

www.esessions.com

I also decided to make up an "imix" of about 13 songs I played harmonica on
for other artist on itunes.....so here's that link for you itunes users.
There is even a HIP HOP tune by Rapper Renegade XXX but careful it's
explicit!!!...enjoy

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=265571626

Feel free to check my myspace for dates in your area as I'll hit the road
this fall to hopefully a town near you so come out and say HEY!
I'll be with both THE ORIGINAL BLUES BROTHERS BAND or BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS

in
Portland,OREGON
New Orleans,LOUISIANA
Birmingham, ALABAMA
Phoenix, ARIZONA
Washington, DC
Tokyo, Fukuoka, Osaka JAPAN

And in October I will perform at the GARDEN STATE HARMONICA FESTIVAL!!!

Oh and what would all this electronic link junk mean without a YOUTUBE
link!!
OK....it's me doin' a harp solo in Istanbul in sept 2006 during "Shotgun
Blues" w/ Steve Cropper and the Blues Bros Band....excuse my hat &
glasses...it all part of the SHOW!!!,-))

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=664279161237237556&q=original+blues+
brothers+band&total=555&start=20&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi
My myspace link:
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats