[Harp-L] Re: Singapore, Sydney, Beijing??

From: "Bill Hines"
Subject: [Harp-L] Singapore, Sydney, Beijing??
I'm traveling to the above three locales all through October (one week
each at each place, starting this coming weekend), so if anything is
shaking (harp/blues) thereabouts, please let me know offlist. Last time
someone clued me into Madcat hosting a workshop in Singapore so I'm hopeful! If not, I know where to find some blues in the first two
places, but never been to China.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA
  ************************
  Bill,
  For Sydney, try:
  http://www.sydneyblues.org/news.htm
  or
  http://www.liveguide.com.au/liveguide_sydney.html
  or  The Basement usually has a good band (not always blues)
  http://www.thebasement.com.au/

  Can't help with Beijing!
  Cheers
  Maka

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.