Re: [Harp-L] Re: Best 10 Blues CDs

I think more in the area of players that are essential for a player starting out to listen to. I don't think we could ever come up with a complete list or rank them as best. It's interesting to note what some players think about who's essential. Clearly it only relates to them. I know some of the lists (like David Barrett's) have a ton of must have player's CD's. But still they're not complete.

Jon