[Harp-L] Re: Question about Seydel harps

From: drori hammer
Subject: [Harp-L] question about seydel harps

Hi
I recently bought a few Seydel diatonic harps , and I am so far VERY pleased with them. I have one problem however, and maybe someone on this list can help me out. I cannot find the right screwdriver to remove the coverplates (for gapping and such) -

  Dov,

  I sell Seydel harps and the screwdriver as well. The screwdriver is $6. It's a cross slot PZ0 is what it's called. A phillips should work on the coverplate if you have the right size, but it wiill only work on one side, you hold the other with your finger. The other side takes a screwdriver that has what I'd call threads on it. The reedplate screws take the same Phillips.

  Dave

Dave Payne Sr.
Harmonicas and music lessons
P.O. Box 3822