[Harp-L] google groups clarification

This is just an additional service.  Like the Yahoo group interface we've
had for years.  Harp-l is not now nor will it in the future be migrating
to a different format.  We are very happy with the current site and
software package.  I do know that there are a lot of people who like web
based groups and the google group allows us an alternative to the Yahoo
interface and a way to mirror the list on what I think is a much better
interface.  I'm still taking testers if anyone else wants to sign up just
drop me a line.  fjm harp-l-listowner