[Harp-L] harp-l beta test

I'm looking for a couple of volunteers.  If you use the yahoo group
feature to read harp-l but you're not thrilled with the interface write me
back.  I need beta testers for another group interface I've been playing
around with.  I've got a google group set up.  It mirrors the regular
harp-l content.  It offers better functionality than the Yahoo interface
does and it allows more features.  For instance users can upload files for
sharing.  It also has an rss feed that's configurable and of course you
get the google search engine for the google group version of the archive.
This archive will be limited to what accumulates from now forward.  If
you're interested in helping test the group write me back and I'll send
you an invitation.  Currently I'm going to limit membership just in case
there is some dreadful interaction with harp-l's regular interface plus
I'm not convinved that we'll actually end up keeping the google feed.  fjm
harp-l-listowner