[Harp-L] Changing Reed Plates (never done it)

Hello!
I've never changed the reed plates, just bought a new harp. But, I have found a need for a High G harp. Now can I put Lee Oskar High G reeds in a Lee Oskar regular G major diatonic? Or can I put Suzuki High G replacement reed plates into my almost never needed Db Promaster?
I'm guessing both answers are "yes." But I wanted to check with the wise men of the mail list first.
Also, do I really need a tool kit sold by the harmonica companies?
Thanks