Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: chrome polish

I've written about the polish I use - MAAS ...for all my  harmonicas
(chromatics as well)...enough times here.  It was developed by a  housewife (their
story goes) in response to the over-toxicity of other  metal/jewelry cleaner, and
has been specifically described as working for  musical instruments,
including harmonicas.

  Reading about Flitz..it seems to have much of the same properties,  also
working on plexiglas, plastics, glass, etc.  I still wipe down any  mouthpiece
surface with 91% alcohol after (as well as using it as a  cleanser  before),
just to be sure...but I've gotten tons of compliments on  how brand-new my
harmonicas look.  This is the most recent link I found for  it:
_Click here: Maas Products  cleans brass, cooper, Stainless steel, rust,
tarnish, plastic pewter,_ (http://www.metalbrite.net/page/1017618)

Elizabeth

"I've heard of Flitz being good for cymbals also.