Re: [Harp-L] Enough please!

I'm taking all this mystic stuff with a grain of salt myself, but come on, Jeff. You can't drop "I personally think Western philosophy has afforded us the greater civilization advances than any mysticism can, but that debate belongs on a different list," seriously. If you don't think the topic belongs on this list, you definitely should not have weighed in on it, which you undeniably did. It's completely hypocritical. What, you want the last word? Everybody was. If you don't think the discussion should be on the list, just say that, but don't thrown in your comment and complain about others who are essentially doing the same thing.

What is "western philosophy", by the way? Fascism? Free love? Scientology? Pretty broad little term there, homes.

Reginald "Sangfroid" Tobago
Tentmaker to the stars