[Harp-L] But concerning "Zen"

I read Zen books and poetry back in the sixties. "Zen Bones, Zen Flesh",,"The Three Pillars of Zen",,"Zen This, Zen That",,and the classic text,,"Zen Szchmen, Who Burnt the Potatoes?"

I got one major thing from Zen teachings,,

Obsession with Zen, and calling this "Zen", and calling that "Zen", and having to use the word "Zen" more than four times in one sentence, just ain't "Zen". So smack me with a stick, master blaster.

When seeking that which is holy, look for it in the mundane.

I'm not going to "buddha's garden". Buddha is right here in my lap. His name is Rabbit, my dog.

Bob