Re: [Harp-L] Creativity

If any of you guys seriously want to get into eastern mysticism and harmonica playing the Buddha's Garden is the only place on the internet where you will find it. http://www.buddhasgarden.net

The garden is truly a place of light, love and openess. There are many harp-l memebers in the garden already.

I was intrigued by the Bruce Lee comments so I checked it out again. The last time I was there was when some hateful person went after Jason Ricci. It looks like an interesting place, but I went into the poly-ticks forum for about 3 seconds and was deluged with f-bombs, Iran doublespeak, and and other hateful talk. I can get that anywhere. It doesn't seem very Zen-like or Tao-like. Is there a specific harmonica forum that would be a good place to start to avoid this stuff?

Tom