Prolix proletarian
Apostate amid the archives
Rumored to be a professional harmonica owner

On May 26, 2007, at 12:05 PM, Chris Michalek wrote:

despite the obvious dig...

it's always good to honor the original sources. You have to have solid foundation in moving forward. Creativity is what comes when you have faith and jump from your foundation to create a new one that is still connected to the original.

Peace

-----Original Message-----
From: Vince Meghrouni [mailto:Foomcorp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:55 AM
To: 'Chris Michalek'
Cc: 'Whiteboy Slim (maurice richard libby)', harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Creativity

Good thing you pointed to the guy who said it first

On May 26, 2007, at 11:46 AM, Chris Michalek wrote:

actully that quote comes from taoism...

"when the wise man points to the moon, the fool sees the finger" -
Lao Tse

If any of you guys seriously want to get into eastern mysticism and
harmonica playing the Buddha's Garden is the only place on the
internet where you will find it.  http://www.buddhasgarden.net

The garden is truly a place of light, love and openess.  There are
many harp-l memebers in the garden already.