[Harp-L] Creativity

With all the posts about creativity and eastern mysticism I am intrigued. The traditions of the teacher and student in the east exemplified a focus of diminishing the egos expression in boastful, strident ways which are driven by fear and ignorance. Bruce Lee had an enormous ego. He also understood it's penalties.I am not comparing any one to Bruce Lee. He was a real artist, in spite of his ego.
  I wonder what players will be remembered for their music twenty years from now.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?