Re: [Harp-L] Re: future harmonicas and all that

OK, I'll rephrase what I said.
Nowadays, when a blues band is formed, automatically people think of
the combination bass, drums, guitar, vocals. After that, what comes is
a bonus: a second guitar player, a keyboard, a harmonica, some kind of
horn. The harmonica being the preferred choice, followed by the 2nd
guitar, keyboard, horn.
At least that was my experience. I am not trying to say which
combination works best or doesn't work. I wouldn't hesitate to play a
harp guitar drums. Or harp bass drums. Or harp bass. Or harp guitar.
Or... There are too many good examples out there.
But the guitar, bass and drums seems to work very well in a lot of situations.
Cheers,
Fernando