[Harp-L] Subject: Re: female chromatic players - also future of harmonicas

Hi Ken :

 I HAD intended to hyphenate the subject line to the current "future  of
harmonicas" thread...mea culpa.  Hadn't intended to drag you  into a topic you
weren't involved in :)
...but you write so well, have such a good perspective, we tend  to agree on
so many issues.

Yes..I think it's very cool about all those fresh young Asian  players.

Can't wait to hear you play NOW, after your recent Rockers in the  Rockies
experience....enjoyed very much reading your take on it.

Elizabeth

"Hey Elizabeth,

Thanks for the note. I guess I hadn't followed  that
thread as closely as I could have. Glad those great
players were  given their due.

And thanks for the info on Asia harpin'.
Cool pic  too.

Keep on harpin!
--Ken