Come check me out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/harpsax

From: hashbb@xxxxxxx

Lynwood isn't Walter Horton, neither is Kim Wilson,
Guyger, Portnoy, many others, etc. They all play classic blues in that vein,
doesn't mean they sound like or play like them.
Your definition of creative is definately different than mine.
I do think you can be creative in a musical context that has already been trodden
without being a pure copycat or rehash of what has come before.
I would go as far to say that too many creative elements change the music so much
that it isn't even recognizable as that form at all. In other words, it can be cutting edge
and creative as hell, but does that necessarily make it good music? In the same thought
if cutting edge creativity is not employed is it good music? It's all highly debatable.
This is, like music, totally subjective and my opinion only.
Interesting food for thought.
HB

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507