[Harp-L] Michael Brecker's album "Pilgrimage"

Speaking of creativity and cutting edge playing. Check out this informative article about Michael Brecker's last project:

http://www.komotv.com/news/entertainment/7686087.html

I don't have my copy yet, but the samples on iTunes sound absolutely wonderful. So sad that this is the end of the road for his brilliant and beautiful music.

Harmonica content: If you can put this kind of stuff across on a harmonica, I want to hear you ;-).

- Slim.

--
www.SlideManSlim.com