[Harp-L] Harpin' in asheville NC

Greetings fellow harp players...I havent posted in quite some time, but now
I am...anyway...
 I am considering relocating to the asheville nc area or charlotte nc
area...harp friendly spots? Gig friendly? enough joints to play? Here in ct
I have 2 bands Garry & the Moodswingers and Garry Segal & the ToDyeFor
band...I sing/harp guitar...blues, bluegrass country rock originals...any
info opinons on the NC music scene would be great...!

  weird find..ever hear of a electroharmonica microphone? its a big plastic
harp holder with what looks like an old telephone hand set mic in it...very
low out put ..still its in good condition...ever hear of this mic? From the
40's or 50's I think....my friends father owned it.

 Garry "putting the harm in harmonica"  :-)

www.todyeforband.com  (click on the tune cartwheels for a live extended harp
tun...)

www.moodswingers.net  click on the cdbaby link of originals
bluesngr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx