Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 45, Issue 80

Takeuchi (Japan) Toschi (Italy) and Groenich (Israel) can give her a run.
smo-joe

On May 23, 2007, at 9:26 PM, Robert Bonfiglio wrote:

Maria Wolfsberger is a terrific chromatic player; and so were about 4 other women that Sigmund Groven and I judged in the championships in Taiwan. They played with way more feeling than the men.

Most of the players in China actually play chromatic or the two diatonic harmonicas on top of each other; very few play diatonic. In Hong Kong at the previous Pan Asia Harmonica Festival, I taught the diatonic class with Simon Harris giving me a much needed hand. There were only about 12 diatonic blues players out of about 2500 harmonica players.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com