Re: [Harp-L] female chromatic players

Wilhelmina Mae Thornton WAS a chromo player. There's Herminie Duerloo of Holland, ? Takeuchi of Japan, Maria Wolfsberger of Austria, ? a former world champ from Italy, and I can think of at least 2 others but can't recall the names right now. All except Thornton were world champs, but Wilhelmina was a champ in her own right.

Maybe someone else knows a few more?

smo-joe