To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] female chromatic players

For diatonic players, I have heard of Big Mama Thornton, Annie Raines, and Sandra Valasquez, but I'm not sure I've ever heard any women mentioned who play chromatic harp (w/ the exception of Harp-L's Elizabeth). Are there any other there?

And does anyone know who is playing in the video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gaZJ-_uEz8&NR=1

Thanks,
Marc Molino