Re: [Harp-L] New Orleans Harp Players

mark wilson wrote:
> We're looking into New Orleans as a possible location
> for a Jam Camp this November, and I'm sniffing around
> to see who's living in or around the city that we could
> bring in as an instructor.  Preferably someone well known
> in the harp/blues community with good teaching skills.
> Any leads would be appreciated!

Harp player extraordinaire Dale Spalding lived in New Orleans until he
was displaced by Hurricane Katrina a couple of years ago.  He now lives
in Austin, but he probably knows everyone who's anyone in the area.
There's contact information for Dale on the "lessons" page of his
website: http://www.dalespalding.com/lessons.html

-tim