[Harp-L] Bending down overblow holes?

A question for the technique gurus:

I've often heard Levy cleanly bend down overblow holes by an entire half pitch. For example, he'll blow bend hole 6 down half a pitch and then slide smoothly up into the hole 6 blow. However, when I try this, I get maybe a 1/4 pitch bend at best before the note pops into the overblow (forget about a smooth slide).

I didn't think what Levy does is possible! Then again, just because he can do doesn't mean it is naturally possible given his supernatural powers. But if it is, I'd be very interested in knowing what the technique or harp mod is needed to do so.

Thanks,

Ansel