Re: [Harp-L] Blue Mitchell and John Mayall

I agree 100 percent on what Richard said on Mayall running a band and partly agree on his comment of Mayall's talent as a harp player. He isn't the greatest but who, after all is? Many serious harp players quote "Room To Move" as one of their influences and all time favorites. We come back to the never ending debate of what is most loved by harp freaks VS what is "greatest". For me Mayall opened ears and eyes and through his music I pretty soon discovered the real thing.

Harri