[Harp-L] Paul deLay

All these great harmonica players and so little time.
  I don't have any real disciplined regimen for practice. I felt like my practice would come from real time jamming with whatever music was happening that I could insert myself into.
  Then after getting into some nice amps and gear it was even cooler to practice on my own.Then a few lessons from some major players and experiencing the different personalities and teaching styles. That was as equally discouraging as encouraging with my sense of how teachers should be. Easy to get an attitude about my perception of arrogance on the part of many, partly because I admired some great teachers I had that were not arrogant.
  For various reasons, I am getting motivated to work with more discipline in how I practice and develop more goals and focus.
  Now past the confessional...
  In the past few months I got five Paul deLay CD's and have been blown away by his work.
  His lyrics and singing, on some numbers, seems so honest and describes relationships and situations in a way that I would get uncomfortable listening to the pain.
  Everything is connected to everything.
  What a tone and I can only imagine what he would be doing now.
  Definitely inspirational!

  Anyway, I had never heard of deLay until this list, SO THANK YOU.

  BB

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.