Re: [Harp-L] Blue Mitchell and John Mayall

I must concur with this dude.  That album was huge in my learning curve.
Probably just the timing of when I  discovered it, but I learned how to blow bend
trying do some of this. I figured  out there were more harps than a C and a A
too and what cross harping was. Ahh  to be 15 years old again. I paid no
attention to any name but John Mayall 'cause  he was blowin' that harp.
         Randy

In a message dated 5/19/2007 12:21:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,