[Harp-L] this is the deal was: channeling your anger

This is the deal on emotions Guys. Music, true and real music doesn't come from inside. You have to be open to the cosmos and create the pathways for music to freely flow through you.  The music comes to you and you drive it to physical vibration with your emotions.

You can always tell a player that is not connected which btw is most of them.  People who play connected music will have an "angelic" sound to them where even the simplest of riffs is bold and meaningful.

You create pathways by knowing your instrument intimately.  You learn your instrument intimately by working scales etc... then you open your ears and listen to EVERYTHING... the birds, the clink of a ring on a guitar neck... a foot tapping, the AC buzz, people breathing...everything.  Then you realized that EVERYTHING is sound and stringing sound along with shapes and textures makes music.

Hear it. Play it. Be IT.