To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bo Diddley hospitalized

Bo Diddley was hospitalized after having a stroke at a gig in western Iowa.
He's in guarded condition at a hospital in Omaha Neb. He went down with the
stroke after the gig during which it is reported that he was acting
disoriented. Say a little prayer if you are so inclined. I sure played harp to some of
his stuff back in the day. He was one of the guys I would listen to that
didn't have much harp in it so I could do my own parts.
Randy