[Harp-L] super session

Hi guys,

does anybody know how I can save this video to my hard drive?

http://www.azcentral.com/phpAPP/multimedia/flash.php?path=rtmp://azcentral.com/ent/azr/0514ThirtyThree_r

I had an amazing moment last weekend playing with guys like Pat Mastelotto, Tony Levin, Nils Lofgren, Willie Oteri etc...  My playing turned the heads of these guys and producer Ronan Chris Murphy.  There is no doubt that I've opened the door to the prog rock and pop scene for the rest of us.  One of the big things I learned, business cards don't matter, I'm now happily listed in many cell phones as "harmonica".  If you do not have a permanent cell phone number then get one.