Re: [Harp-L] re: Zen Harmonica

Ack! Spandex! Lets hope photos don't surface of ANY of us wearing  spandex.
lol

Just be yourself, Randy. Enjoy what you do and keep doing it! 49 is certain
not old. I dont think men start to grow up until age 50 anyway :p And besides,
 your name is Biscuit BOY. That right there keeps you forever young! Just do
what  feels right. It sounds like you've been doing just fine all along.

Harp Brat
www.myspace.com/chi_brat

www.myspace.com/rufrecords