Re: [Harp-L] Correctly Naming a More Ordinary Blowing Technique

Thanks Winslow! I shouldn't compose emails till I have woken up a bit
more...sorry about that Brad!

--- Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>                                 Hole 6 is the easiest to overblow,
> and
> the note you reach is the same as the one you get when you bend hole
> 2
> all the way (ie a whole tone)

Not quite. Bending Draw 2 down two semitones is an octave lower than
unbent Draw 5. Oberblow 6 is an octave higher than Draw 3 bent down a
semitone.

Winslow

a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.