Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo solo

I haven't heard this solo (yet) but a shake from A to C on a C chromatic, while difficult, can be done. Just use the button to get the enharmonic C (for instance, A on draw 3, C on draw 4 with the button). That of course is not to say he's actually playing it on a C chrom... I have no idea, but this kind of thing does get easier with practice...

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com

Mikael Bäckman wrote:

Has anyone worked on his solo on "Sun Comes In The Morning" from his "Desert Horizon" album. He's playing on a chromatic and I assumed it was in C when I started, the key of the song is F.
About 2.40 in to the tune he does a headshake type thing that goes between the third and the fifth (of the scale, I'm not talking holes on the harmonica) and this is hard as h... on a C chrom, so I figured he might be using a Bb chrom playing i F. That would make this alot easier.
Does anybody have any info on this?