Re: Re: Re : [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 inquiry

Tim -

Someone mentioned reed narrowness (or lack thereof) as an indicator of
how well a reed would be likely to overdraw. Do you have any insight or
ideas about how basic design characteristics might impact the ability
of a harmonica reed to respond to a particular technique?

Winslow