[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 inquiry

Anybody tinker with one of these enough to test its
overblow/draw capabilities?  I've read several posts
about getting obs out of the box, but players having
difficulties with the ods.

I am hoping somebody has tinkered with the harp enough
to have successfully set it up to play chormatically.

I've had a lot of success with the Suzuki Firebreaths
compared to Golden Melodies.  However, I find the
shape different enough to really screw me up when
gigging. the Suzuki harps feel much narrower in my
mouth.  I tend to like the size of the Golden Melodies
more.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222