Re: [Harp-L] Re: Top 10 living diatonic players

Am Montag, 14. Mai 2007 01:49 schrieb Fred & Sylvia:
> So that's my take.  If you could see someone in concert tomorrow,
> knowing well it may be the last chance you might get, who would it
> be.  I missed Carey Bell, but did get to see Mayall last year.  One
> of the reason's I went was knowing I wouldn't have that many more
> opportunities.  Hopefully with Jason, I'll have many more
> opportunities.

You´ll never know. How about Paul DeLay, would you have expected to
see him die that early?
I remember, that early in 2005 i missed the chance to see Chris Jones
& Steve Baker playing near my hometown - i was sure they would return
the next year as i knew they were working on a new CD. Half a year
later Chris was gone.
Knowing Jason Ricci´s history we can be pretty glad, that we can still
hear him today, there was chance enough for him to die young.
You´ll never know.

--
Gruß,Frank