Re: [Harp-L] what is ODBG ? (was creativity)

If you are easily offended, ODBG = Older Deceased Blues Gentlemen
If you have a sense of humor and are not easily offended, ODBG = Old Dead
Blues Guys

There. Now we can still use "ODBG" in discussion since almost all seem  to
inherently know the meaning of this reference.

I still have my Bantam upside down paperback book (back and front covers  are
upside down from each other and the contents are really like two books in
one - you can start at either end and read half way through) "Polish Jokes" and
"Italian Jokes". This book must be 35 years old and was sold at all the
bookstores. It is full of funny ethnic jokes from that era before someone
successfully sued someone else for "hurt feelings".

The Iceman