[Harp-L] top 10 diatonic players

These lists are meaningless, yet lots of fun to think about. So I could`nt resist making my own list of my FAVORITE 10 living diatonic players (just my own personal preference,the ones who have influenced me, not a judgement on anyone else - there are many many other great ones):

  Charlie Musselwhite
  Carlos Del Junco
  James Cotton
  Jelly Roll Johnson
  John Popper
  Norton Buffalo
  Phil Wiggins
  Joe Filisko
  Magic Dick
  Wade Shuman

  Honorary list: 10 more who were left out due to the "Living" criteria...

  Sonny Boy Williamson 2
  Paul deLay
  Junior Wells
  Carey Bell