[Harp-L] Re: what is ODBG ?

Actually... going back at least as far as 2003 on Harp-L, I believe
the acronym stood for Old Dead Blues Guys, referring to a whole
host of folks, regardless of race, or even gender?  The only
criterial difference implied, as I understand it, was that they were
harmonica players... being that this is a harmonica list, after all.

"Old" would surely refer to them being influential in many years
gone by, as it's a fact a number of them left us too young of age.

Bobbie

Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.
http://www.bluebottle.com