[Harp-L] Another Carey Bell anecdote

Carey was the first pro-harp player I ever saw. He was playing at the old uptown Kenny's Castaways (Interestingly I played at the Bleeker street K.C. on Thursday) in N.Y.C. with Willie Dixon. After the show he was walking down the street with some of the band and I ran down after him. When he turned around I went mute. I was maybe 18 y.o. and it was like a "Saint beholding his God". There was nothing more in this world that I wanted to do then play that instrument in a blues context. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues