[Harp-L] creativity thread

I have no desire to step on the toes of this discussion in any way.  I
will not however tolerate this devolving into a clash of personalities.
Agree to disagree and do it politely please. Overall the number one
subscriber complaint is now and always has been posts that stray from the
nuts and bolts of playing harmonica into the territory open conflict.
Conflict of ideas is fine and in fact it is encouraged.  It is how we all
learn.  The recent comb materials thread is an excellent example of how to
conduct a discussion with contentious issues and still maintain the mutual
respect that is required for polite discourse.  So please do continue the
discussion staying within the liberal boundaries set by our founder, Chris
Pierce.  fjm harp-l-listowner