Re: [Harp-L] creativity

In a message dated 5/11/2007 11:07:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rok68@xxxxxxx writes:

Larry,

I am going to a be a little blunter than  Michael.
What have you recorded lately? Have you any recent  publication to show
about your "easy path to enlightment"? I know the  answers: nada! As opposed
to those you criticized here. Piazza has lotsa  CDs out, Barrett is the most
published harmonica author in the world and  Winslow has a site that is a
reference...
I therefore  suggest you put your mouth where your money is and document
what ever it  is you're talking about. And then, may the poor mortals we are
could,  finally, "get it".
If not, stay put: we all got enough junk  mail allready!
Sunnyside in France

Blunt deserves blunt.

Sunnyside is one of those that harrasses me offlist. I now delete his
messages without reading them. Too much bad energy.

I'm not one inclined to documenting myself in order to prove anything.  My
work and performance ability speak for themselves. I'm not a full time
musician/teacher, but enjoy wonderful musical interactions and teacher/student
relationships locally (and occasionally out of town). Those that are curious  seek
me out. Those that aren't, don't. It's pretty simple, really.

It's OK if you don't like me. What you think about me is none of my
business. You have a delete button on your computer? Use it.

In order to keep this list "clean", don't head down the same path that
-others- have tread. It just leads to ugliness and is mostly revealing  about the
poster.

Larry