Re: [Harp-L] creativity

> Iceman, you have often talked about your new teaching style which allows beginners to solo from a creative true space. I recognize that teaching is partly how you earn your income, so if you do not want to share this information without payment, I respect that. However, after multiple emails from you and no information as to what you instruct your students, I am very curious. What do you tell your students? What are the elements of your philosophy?

Larry,

I am going to a be a little blunter than Michael.
What have you recorded lately? Have you any recent publication to show about your "easy path to enlightment"? I know the answers: nada! As opposed to those you criticized here. Piazza has lotsa CDs out, Barrett is the most published harmonica author in the world and Winslow has a site that is a reference...
I therefore suggest you put your mouth where your money is and document what ever it is you're talking about. And then, may the poor mortals we are could, finally, "get it".
If not, stay put: we all got enough junk mail allready!
Sunnyside in France