[Harp-L] an invitation to listen to my radio show

Hello Harp-lers,

I would like to invite you to listen to my radio show every friday from 4-6pm PDT on KFSR
90.7 FM.  You can get
the show on www.kfsr.org
Go to the live audio link and I am sure you can find your way from there.  The name of the
show is Jazz, Blues &
More.  I play a pretty eclectic mix with plenty of harmonica players thrown in.  No specific
genre, just fun music.
Its not an all harmonica all the time show, there is far music out there to do that.  But being a
harmonica player I
play plenty of harmonica tracks on the show.
BTW, you have to have a real audio, i-tunes or windows media player.  Hope you tune in!!

regards,
Roger Gonzales
Fresno. CA