[Harp-L] JOE SPIERS HARPS AND WHY I AM A HAPPY BOY

Briefly:
1.  Jason R. told me the Spiers custom harps were great
2.  I ordered 8
3.  I got the wood comb models
4.  Joe was great to work with
5.  The harps were even better than I had hoped -- so responsive, tight, resonant, WOW
6.  After playing off and on for 30 years, I finally was able to find and buy a WONDERFUL set of harps
     that will, I'm sure, set me free and inspire me to really want to move to the next level - much like finding
     a really, really great, playable guitar that you just can't put down

IT JUST FEELS SO GOOD
Thanks Joe
Thanks Jason

(I have no affiliation with Joe Spiers except my sincere appreciation)

Mike
Gainesville