[Harp-L] Rockers in the Rockies & setting up harps

Hey list,

The RitR event sounds like it was a great success. Congrats to Jason,  Chris,
& Michael & all the students who attended. That is some serious  'cutting
edge' horsepower they had out there. I am happy to hear that so many  new players
are getting into the spirit of exploring all a diatonic can do. For  a while
I was concerned that the overbend technique was dying out. Chris &  Jason
especially have done a lot to keep the interest up.
I wish I could heard the shows with these powerhouse players!

All the post event list talk about setting up harps for overbends  & the work
involved in doing it just re-affirms how much it  is worth it to me to have
my harps set up by professional customizers  (insert shameless plug for Jimmy
Gordon.)

I'm sure if I was on the road as much as Jason, I would get better at
setting up my own harps - I'm just glad I don't have to.

Later,
Rosco

_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)  website

buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august

_myspace -  www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)